Beauty Wish list #01

If you have read my Project 10 Pan post, you will know that I am currently on a beauty product ban. Before I started this project I was buying very few products anyway so I thought I would be able to deal with buying none at all however from the minute I started I have been looking to buy everything I have looked at or read about. However I REALLY want to do this properly, so for the time being I have been compiling a wish list of what I will buy when I am finished and I thought I may as well share this wish list with all of you!


01. No7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream: As I have mentioned before, I love my Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturiser but I really want to try something new and this is at the top of my list. My friend uses this so I have tried it a few times already and so far I have loved it.

02. KMS TameFrizz Range: I had my hair cut last month for the first time in over a year and ever since I have been trying to take better care of it. At first I was unsure if I wanted to try this range or their AddVolume range but I have decided that frizz is a bigger issue for me than volume. However i am still unsure as to whether or not I am counting hair products in my ban so this may be bought sooner rather than later...

03. Liz Early Hot Cloth Cleanse and Polish: Of all the cleansers I have ever used this one has to be my favourite hands down. In fact I don't know why I ever stopped using this as it did wonders for my skin and it isn't expensive.

04. Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer: I have never really been a huge user of concealer but lately I haven't been getting a lot of sleep and I am starting to get under eye circles. I have read a lot of reviews that say this concealer is great for the under eye area so I am going to have to give it a go.

05. Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst-Quenching Serum I received a sample of this a while ago in a glossy box and I loved it. After using it for a while it left my skin looking glowing and I noticed my skin wasn't as red looking as before. It is a little pricey but I think it's worth it.

So there is my wish list so far. It isn't too long but I know I will be adding items on constantly so there will probably be another list sometime soon.

Are there any products you currently want to buy?

xx Lauren

1 comment :

  1. that liz earle cleanser sounds amazing! I've never tried or even looked into any of her products but now you have me on her website seeing everything!

    sundays grace

    ReplyDelete