Fall Fashion: Boots


01. Kurt Geiger
02. Aldo
03. Oasis
04. Topshop
05. ASOS
06. River Island


So it has been over a week since my last blog post which was not meant to happen. I do have the actual posts written, however I have spent the last week in Belfast before coming up I had taken all of the pictures I needed for the posts with the intentions of editing them on train. Unfortunately once I went to edit the pictures I realised that my camera skills leave a lot to be desires- the pictures were terrible!

So as I will have to retake all of the pictures before those two posts can go up, I have put together a quick collection of boots for autumn/winter. I have spent the past few weeks looking on every website I can think of, trying to find a perfect pair of boots, and I think I have found them in the boots I have featured here.

I think my favourites are the River Island ankle boots (number 6) and the tan chelsea boots from Topshop (number 4) and I will definitely be buying one of these when I have the money. Though unfortunately my budget is non-existent atm, so it might be a while before I get any.

Do you have your eye on any boots for autumn?

xx Lauren

2 comments :

  1. Every time I find a pair of booties I like I see another one I seem to like more! There are so many cute styles this fall! I think 4 & 5 are my favorites from above!

    sundays grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I have the exact same problem Carly!

      xx Lauren

      Delete