Welcome to my blog!

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I was going to get straight into proper blog posts but decided instead to introduce myself so that all of you readers could know a bit about the girl behind the computer screen! So here goes...

Name: Lauren
Age:  21
Where do I live: In Northern Ireland... County Armagh to be a little bit more exact!
Occupation: Well I graduated from University in July (I studied Early Childhood Studies) and so far I am having no luck finding a full time job. So in the mean time I am carrying on with the same part time job in a supermarket, that I have had for nearly 5 years now and I am about to start doing some volunteering work.
Interests and Hobbies: I love beauty, fashion, reading, walking, and most of all spending time with my family and friends. Can't beat a night with cocktails and good company!

What do I look like? 


So there you go, you now know a little bit about me! 
This blog is where I am going to be sharing my thoughts and interests, as well as OOTD's, hauls, favourites and much more. So please feel free to comment and let me know a bit about you as well! 

xx Lauren


4 comments :

  1. Love the little introductory, lets us know a little bit about the blogger. I look forward to your future posts, gave you a follow! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou! My first proper post is going up in 20 minutes... quite excited :)

      xx Lauren

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your blog! It's difficult finding a job after uni but you'll get there eventually :) xxx

    I left my heart in Miami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Yea it a pain trying to find one, I'm just grateful I have a part time job, I would hate to have no form of income at all!

      xx Lauren

      Delete