Tag: Five Product Makeup Challenge


Hello everyone. This morning I was getting ready and when it came to my makeup I decided I wasn't in the mood to spend too long on it. I remembered seeing this five product makeup challenge on Sunday's Grace and I thought it would be a perfect excuse for me to put very little makeup on. Basically the idea of the challenge is to do your makeup using only five products. Until this challenge I always thought that my daily makeup routine was fairly simple and involved very few products but it turns out I was mistaken!

1. Benefit You Rebel Lite This product was a given as I use it everyday unless I'm going somewhere important. Used all over my face to even out skin tone and cover up blemishes.
2. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder I wanted to skip this so I could use something else however I decided my skin would be an oily mess if I did. Used mostly in my t-zone.
3. Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Another given as I never leave the house without mascara.
4. ELF Blush (Pink Passion) I couldn't decide between using blush or filling in my brows. In the end I decided I looked a little pale so I needed some colour.
5. Avon Lipstick (Pout) A lovely 'my lips but better' shade from Avon. Very moisturising.

So there you have. Using these makeup items has resulted in a 'no makeup makeup' look and would probably be a look I will do in the future if I am in a rush or just feeling a little lazy like this morning. I do feel a little weird without my brows filled in though, so I will probably have to make it a six product makeup in the future!

Here is the finished look (excuse the terrible picture and frizzy hair!):



2 comments :

  1. It looks lovely - and a fun post to do!
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this tag! It's so fun to see what products people would choose! I skipped a powder when I did the tag, but I kept going back and forth over it because my skin gets really oily as well!

    sundays grace

    ReplyDelete