Christmas Gift Guide: For Him

If you are anything like me, you struggle to buy Christmas gifts for men. I don't know why I find them so hard to buy for, but I do. So I decided that I would try and help any one else out there who also has this problem. Ranging from affordable to expensive, here are six gifts that most men would probably be pretty happy to unwrap on Christmas day! Of course if all else fails, you can always give them a gift card for their favourite shop so they can buy exactly what they like!


Grand Theft Auto V for PS3 (£41.99) Most guys seem to love playing video games so this would be a perfect gift! I've featured GTA V here but you can choose what ever game your guy would like, and for whatever game console. Of course sometimes it is hard to know what games they already own so if you don't want to take the chance of buying them one they already own (I've been there), this could be one of those moments for a gift card!

Paco Rabane '1 Million' (£55) There is nothing better than a guy who smells amazing. Just like the game you should choose an aftershave that he likes. I've featured Paco Rabane '1 Million' as this is my favourite fragrance for men... seriously, it smells amazing! I have also chose to show the gift set, but if you want to spend a little less money, you could just give the aftershave by itself.

Ted Baker Wallet and Card Holder (£50) I love to buy wallets for men and I always like to go for leather choices like this one. This gift set also features a card holder which could be handy, as I know my Dad always has far too many cards for his wallet! Also at £50 I feel this is quite a bargain.

Marvel iPhone 5 case 'Avengers' (£29.95) A lot of my male friends love Marvel and love iPhones, so if I was to buy them a gift I would probably get them this (though I actually think many of them might already have this). There are 4 to choose from: Avengers (pictured), Spiderman, X-Men, and the Incredible Hulk.

Player Print Onsie (£32) I was surprised recently to discover that it isn't only girls who love onsies, guys do as well. ASOS has a great selection of onsies for every price range, and I just loved this one (plus the model is quite nice to look at...)

iPad Air (from £399) The priciest gift I have featured, but if the guy you are buying for has been extra good this year, then this could be the perfect present! If you want to spend a little less, you can buy them the iPad Mini (which starts at £249) instead.

So that is all the gift in this gift guide! I hope that this has maybe provided you with some inspiration for what to buy for a guy. If you have any suggestions of your own, then please leave them in the comments!
If you need some suggestions for Stocking Fillers then check back on Saturday when I will be putting up the final part of my Christmas gift guide!

xx Lauren

5 comments :

  1. That onsie is hilarious! I never knew they had them for guys either :) I posted my guys gift guide earlier this week!

    sundays grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't know :)
      xx Lauren

      Delete
  2. Wonderful choice...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, and so useful, he is always so difficult to buy for! Love your blog by the way, new follower here :)
    Carrie xxx

    Carrie:Brighton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found it useful :)
      Aww thankyou Carrie :) I'll have to go take a look at your's!
      xx Lauren

      Delete