Fashion Focus: Christmas Jumpers


01. Men's Candy Cane Jumper (River Island)
02. Men's Christmas Jumper (ASOS)
03. Vintage Look Christmas Jumper (ASOS)
04. Men's Navy Elf Jumper (New Look)
05. Ho Ho Ho Jumper (F&F)


I know it is only November, but I have already had my first Starbucks red cup, watched the Coca Cola Christmas ad, and watched Elf, which means it is officially time for me to get excited about Christmas! So when I put on the Christmas music this morning and started searching the internet for the perfect Christmas jumper, I thought why not share my finds with all of you?

One thing I noticed when I was looking at jumpers is that I much prefer the selection for men, than for women! I think its because the jumpers for men are more like 'ugly Christmas jumpers', whereas I find the women's are all cute and fashionable. Don't get me wrong I still love some of these jumper, in particular this vintage style jumper from ASOS, but if I'm going to do the Christmas jumper trend, I want to go all out with the ugliest jumper I can find!

Will any of you be buying a Christmas jumper this year?

xx Lauren

2 comments :

  1. Love Christmas Jumpers! Just got one from primark its on my blog at the moment!

    kristasclothes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still need to get into Primark to have a look at their selection.
      xx Lauren

      Delete