Tag: The Christmas Tag


Hello lovelies! I am currently sat up watching Fred Claus and drinking coffee from my new snowman mug which has resulted in me being in a very Christmasy mood! Therefore I have decided to do a Christmas tag which I saw over at Confessions of a Secret Shopper.

Also I want to apologise now for the lack of posts on the blog. Unfortunately in the run up to Christmas I have been working almost every days meaning I have had no opportunity to take any pictures for posts. So for now I hope you won't mind a lot of tags and photo collage posts!

Anyway, onto the tag!

1. What is your favourite Christmas song?
This is so hard for me as I love pretty much every Christmas song there is, but if I was to choose I would have to go for a classic such as White Christmas by Bing Crosby. I have also been particularly loving Auld Lang Syne by Andy Stewart and A Spaceman Came Travelling by Chris De Burgh!

2. Which is your favourite festive drink?
I have a few favourite festive drinks! When I am out Christmas shopping I love to have an Eggnog Latte from Starbucks. I also love Mulled Wine and Baileys Hot Chocolate! Especially after my Christmas Dinner!

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas film?
Like the Christmas songs, I find it hard to choose a favourite film. I think I would maybe have to go with White Christmas, Love Actually and The Santa Clause. I'm also rather fond of It's a Wonderful Life...

4. What is at the top of your Christmas wish-list this year?
This year I actually haven't asked for anything for Christmas and I'm not expecting a lot! But I would quite like some new books and some makeup.

5. What is your favourite festive makeup or nail art look?
Probably a red lip, or sparkly nails! This year I am particularly loving sparkly silver nails! Also red nails are a Christmas classic!

6. What is your favourite outfit at Christmas time? (LBD? Christmas jumper? PJ's?)
I always mean to buy a Christmas jumper for Christmas day, but I always leave it too late. So I usually just wear whatever outfit I receive as part of my Christmas presents, and then for Christmas night I wear my new pyjamas.

7. Would you rather play out in the snow or enjoy it from inside with the fire and a cuppa?
Definitely from inside with the fire and a cuppa (or even better a glass of wine...). I'm not the hugest fan of snow. I mean, it's pretty to look at, but I don't really like being out in it.

8. Wrapping presents - love or loathe?
I quite enjoy wrapping presents as long as they are nicely shaped presents. Once I start having to wrap anything that is an awkward shape I begin to get annoyed.

9. What is your favourite Christmassy food?
Turkey and cranberry sauce! I also LOVE Mince Pies, which is strange because until last year I hated them.

10. What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
I just loving having the chance to spend time with my family! We always spend Christmas at my Aunt's, which I love as I get to spend time with all of my cousins as well as my immediate family! I also love giving people their presents. I know Christmas isn't about presents, but I just love seeing them unwrap what I have bough them.

So there are my answers! I tag you all to do this tag! If you do it then please leave a link in the comments, I would love to see your answers


1 comment :

  1. LOVE White Christmas too! You can't go wrong with the classics, but I love, love actually as well too! I did this tag a week or two ago-- so fun!

    sundays grace blog

    ReplyDelete