Black Tied Haul


I haven't bought a lot of jewellery lately, so when I found out about this jewellery company on twitter, I knew I had to buy a few things. Black Tied is a company based in Ireland, that makes affordable handmade jewellery. When I was browsing the site I saw so many items that I wanted to buy, but as I am trying to save money (emphasis on the try), I limited myself to purchasing 5 items!
The delivery was fairly quick (I ordered it on the 10th and it was with me on the 15th) which is something I always look for with online companies as I HATE having to wait too long for my purchases. Also, can I just take a minute to say how cute the packaging is? Like seriously the cutest packaging I have ever received from a company!


My jewellery collection is currently lacking in the ring department. I have no idea where they have all gone, but I only really wear the one ring (which I rarely take off), so I knew that I had to buy a few. The first ring I bought is this Turquoise Triangle Gemstone Ring (£8). I haven't wore this ring yet but I think it will look great for a night out and I love that the band is adjustable as I often find it difficult to find rings to fit me.
The second ring I bought is the Silver Wrap Around Ring (£6) which I have wore pretty much every day since everything arrived on Wednesday!


I bought this Silver Sideways Cross Chain Bracelet (£5) as I thought it would make a great day time bracelet. I haven't wore it yet, but it looks really great and at only £5 you can't go wrong!
I absolutely love this Silver Hamsa Bracelet (£16) and I knew I had to have it the minute I saw it. At £16 it is slightly pricier than what I would normally spend on jewellery, but I have wore it every day so it was definitely worth it! This bracelet is also available with just the pink beads, turquoise or the white, but I love the three colours!


Finally, I bought this Silver Sideways Crystal Arrow Necklace (£7). I really love this necklace for those days when I just don't want to reach for my statement necklaces which is all I have been wearing lately. Also it is one of the few necklaces I actually have in silver.

So that is everything I bought from Black Tied, and I can't wait until I have the money to place another order! For all bloggers out there, if you get in touch with the company they offer a one off blogger discount which I used on this order. I wasn't however asked to put up this post, and it is 100% my own opinion!


No comments :

Post a Comment