DIY: Framed Magazine Covers

So recently I have been trying to redecorate my room, but as I have a small budget, it hasn't been easy. I was searching through Pinterest one day, when I saw an image of framed magazine covers. I decided that this would be a perfect way to start redecorating my room, as I buy a lot of magazines, and when I see a great cover I hate to throw them out.

What you'll need:
1. Magazines
2. Frames
3. Scissors
After choosing a magazine cover that you wish to frame, start by cutting off the cover. You can always just tear the cover off, which is what I did with my first few covers, but I ended up ripping a cover, so at least with scissors you won't be ruining the covers.
Now simply insert the cover into your frame. The size of your frame will depend on what size your magazine cover is.

So there you have it, an extremely simple and cheap way to make some wall art for your bedroom. Since I have been using covers from magazines that I would have been buying anyway, then I only have the costs of the frames to cover, and I have just been buying cheap frames from Debenhams that are around £5.




12 comments :

  1. I like it! I love using really old Vogue covers, ones with Gemma Ward on the cover! Always a favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Gemma Ward's Vogue covers, they would be amazing framed!

      xx Lauren

      Delete
  2. Such a great idea! It looks lovely, the covers are gorgeous

    I have a new post about You Beauty box, would love it if you could check it out :)

    Hannah

    x

    fashionistadigital.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen this or thought about this but I love this idea!! Such a good idea! Thank you for this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Carly! It's so simple yet looks great!

      xx Lauren

      Delete
  4. such a great idea
    http://exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! They look really nice.

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I love this idea...!!
    So trying this!

    www.misswrightblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete