Revier: Lancome Gel Eclat Clarifying Cleanser

Back in December I bought some Lancome products for Christmas presents, and received a free gift with purchase. One of the many items in this free gift, was a 125ml tube of Lancome Gel Eclat Clarifying Cleanser. This is the first Lancome skin care product that I had ever tried, so I was interested to see whether or not I would like it.
First a quick explanation of my skin type... I have combination skin which is normal everywhere apart from my t-zone where I am very oily.

This cleanser comes in lovely packaging which would look lovely set out in your bathroom. The lid opens easily, and doesn't let water in, which is obviously a huge plus! Sometimes however I find that the design of the tube doesn't let the product come out easily, which can be a pain.

For the product itself, one of the biggest advantages is that you only need a tiny amount. When I first used the product I used far too much and I soon came to learn that a pea sized amount was all you needed. The product has a lovely texture and it feels so nice to massage this into my skin.

I always use this product after I have removed my makeup. The way I use it is I dampen my face and then massage a pea sized amount into my face avoiding the eye area. After massaging it in for about a minute, I rinse it off using a muslin cloth. My skin is always left feeling soft, though I have found that unless I am careful, I sometimes have a slight 'film' left onto my skin.

As I have already mentioned, I have combination skin, and this product is suitable for my skin type, however I am not sure it would suitable for dry skin types as I have found it can be slightly drying.

Overall, I really like this cleanser, and I will definitely be using up this entire tube. I don't know yet if I will be repurchasing, as I have a list of about 100 cleansers (yea... ok, maybe that is a slight exaggeration) that I wish to try, but I do love this cleanser, so I am definitely interested in trying more Lancome skin care products.



No comments :

Post a Comment