Tag: Get to Know Me!

L-R: Rosie, Laura, myself!
First of all I want to say hello to all of my new readers! I have seen an increase in my views and blogloving/twitter followers, so I just wanted to take a minute to say hello! As I have been getting new followers, I thought I should do the 'Get to Know Me' tag, so (as the title suggests) you can get to know me better! I'm pretty sure I haven't really told you anything about myself since my very first blog post which was back in September,so I hope you enjoy this!

1. Do you have a middle name? Yes, my middle name is Rebecca. There's no meaning behind the same, in the same way there is no meaning behind my first name!

2. What was your favourite subject in school? I always enjoyed ICT, but then that could have more to do with the fact we rarely did work. In terms of what actual subject I enjoyed working at, then I loved A-Level RE. Ours was all about ethics and morality and it was just so interesting.

3. What's your favourite drink? Non-alcoholic: Tea. Alcoholic: Gin and tonic.

4. What's your favourite song at the moment? I'm really loving Girls- 1975. Also I'm loving Of the Night- Bastille.

5. What would you name your children? For a boy I love Liam. I'm not too sure about girls, there are so many names that I like and I couldn't choose just one.

6. Do you participate in any sports? No sports. I used to take part in cross-country running but I haven't took part in any sports for years.

7. What's your favourite book? Hmm this is a tough one. I have always loved the Harry Potter series, but if I was to choose just one book, then Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie

8. What's your favourite colour? Pink.

9. What's your favourite animal? Cats.

10. What's your favourite perfume? Dior's Miss Dior Cherie and Juicy Couture's Couture Couture.

11. What's your favourite time of year? Christmas!

12. Have you been out of the country? Yes I have! Without counting the rest of the UK, I've been to France, Germany, Italy, America, Turkey, and Switzerland.

13. Do you speak any other languages? I can speak the tiniest bit of French (aka what I remember from GCSE French).

14. Do you have any siblings? I have a younger brother and sister, and an older half-sister.

15. What's your favourite shop? Clothes: Mango. Beauty: Boots.

16. What's your favourite food? I can't think of anything specific, but I love seafood.

17. What's your favourite movie? Can't choose a favourite, but my top 5 would probably be: White Christmas, My Fair Lady, Cleopatra, Rebel Without a Cause and Mean Girls.

18. What are some of your favourite TV shows? Desperate Housewives, The O.C., 90210, Dawson's Creek, Gilmore Girls, Friends, Sex and the City... the list could go on!

19. What phone do you have? An iPhone 4. I would love to update to the 5!

20. How tall are you? I am 5"5.

21. Any pets? Yes, 2 dogs: a yorkie called Pip and a border collie called Bonnie. Then we have 2 cats called Ebony and Skittles.

22. Any Kids? No kids. Will definitely be a few years before I even think about kids.

23. If you weren't you, would you be your friend? I would like to think so!

24. What’s the first thing you notice about people? I notice their facial expressions.

25. What is your eye colour? Hazel. They go between brown and green depending on the lighting and my makeup.

26. Scary movie or happy endings? I'm not a huge fan of scary movie, so happy endings.

27. Favourite smells? I love the smell of kitchen spices, especially cinnamon. I also love the smell of cleaning products... weird, I know!

28. Do you have any special talents? None that I can think of.

29. Where were you born? I was actually born in Germany! My dad was in the army at the time so I was born in a British Military hospital which means that I still hold a British birth certificate.

30. What are your hobbies? Hanging out with my friends, reading, blogging, and just trying to learn new things.

So there you have it! I hope this tag has helped you get to know a bit more about myself! If you want to know anything else then leave a comment below. Also if you want to do the tag then make sure to leave a link below so I can read your answers! I'm going to include a few pictures of my friends and I below, so enjoy!



No comments :

Post a Comment