Wishlist: Statement Necklaces


01. H&M | 02. Forever 21 | 03. ASOS | 04. Topshop | 05. Rosantica


Recently I have become obsessed with looking at statement necklaces. I haven't bought too many (as I have mentioned a few times, I am trying to save) but I have been doing lots of window shopping. I love this first necklace from H&M. I've been really liking gold jewellery lately, and I think this necklace would look great with a cami top and jeans, or with a black dress.

The second necklace is from Forever 21, and when I was looking at all of the different necklaces they have on offer I noticed how cheap all of their jewellery was. Normally I like to spend a little bit more on my jewellery, as I like to buy items I know I will be able to wear for years, but as statement necklaces are more of a trend piece, I might have to finally try Forever 21's selection.

This lace and pearl necklace from ASOS is probably my favourite out of all of them. I love pearls, and I love lace, so to have them together on one piece is my idea of perfection!

This chunky necklace from Topshop is actually three necklaces in one, which makes it such a versatile necklace! I love that you can wear it in different ways depending on your outfit, but from looking at the pictures my favourite way is with the three being wore together!

This final necklace is from a designer called Rosantica and is beautiful. Unfortunately at £425 is just slightly out my budget, so it will forever remain on my wishlist! But a girl can dream right?

Do you like statement necklaces?


7 comments :

  1. all such beautiful necklaces!

    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they! :)
      Thanks for reading

      xx Lauren

      Delete
  2. I do love statement necklaces, but I only have one. I have a hard time knowing when to wear them. It's something I'm working on lol. These are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats my problem. I love them but never know when or how to wear them, really need to step up my accessorising game!

      xx Lauren

      Delete
  3. I am a sucker for anything statement! Lol love the Topshop one (three). More for less ;)
    You should treat yourself to one as a reward for all your saving ;)

    www.misswrightblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I would, but I've bought 2 dresses and booking a trip to London as a reward instead :D

      xx Lauren

      Delete
  4. I was shopping at the weekend and almost bought all of the statement necklaces, I love them because they jazz up a plain black dress for work but can be taken off easily and quickly if they'd be a bit much for an external evening (unlike a statement blouse or dress). The chunkier the better for me.

    ReplyDelete