Wishlist: Workout Clothes

01. Sweatshirt | 02. Sports Bra | 03. Yoga Pants | 04. Trainers | 05. Yoga Mat


I am sure I am not alone in wishing to get fitter and healthier in 2014. I go through phases with exercise... I can be in a great routine with regular exercise and routines for months, but the minute I start to slack slightly I lost all motivation and go back to being lazy. So as part of my new years resolution to be healthier, I am going to try and incorporate more exercise into my daily routine. Even if this only involves a 30 minute run a couple of times a week, at least it will be something.

To try and encourage me to exercise more I will be buying some workout clothes that will be so pretty I will be going out of my way to wear them! So I thought I would put together a little wish list to share some pretty workout clothes with you, incase you have the same wish as I do!



2 comments :

  1. Nice Post! :)
    Do you wanna visit my giveaway? It's for free! :)
    If you like, we can follow each other :)
    Lea <3

    zucker-schlecken.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete