Review: L'Oréal #TXT Volume Supersizing Spray

Lately I have been on a quest to find the best products to give me more volumized hair. I really wanted to try the Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray but at £18 for only 75ml it is unfortunately out of my price range. So after reading reviews that mentioned the L'Oréal #TXT Volume Supervising Spray as a dupe for the Oribe spray I knew I had to try it, especially as it was on offer for £3 at my local supermarket!


This product claims to give your hair a "Bouffant Back-Combed Volume look from root to tip" and it mentions that it is ideal to use when styling your hair into an updo.

This product is extremely quick and easy to use... you just spray it onto your hair and then scrunch. The directions on the can say to split your hair into upper and lower sections and then spray onto each section. I tried it this way but I find it easier to just lift random pieces of hair and spray onto the roots before scrunching and massaging in.

This product definitely works great at providing my hair with some extra volume and texture! I love to use this product on second day hair when some of the volume that I achieved through my blow dry has gone. This is also great to use on clean hair if you need some extra grip for styling. When getting ready for my formal yesterday I used this on my freshly washed hair before curling it and the curls lasted all night which is something that NEVER happens for me!

One thing I was worried about before using this product was that it would feel crunchy or stiff in my hair, but luckily that hasn't been an issue! I would say however that it can be quite hard to brush out! It lasts well throughout the day, but if you want a great lasting time then I would recommend using a little bit of hairspray just to be sure! Overall this is a great product, and I will definitely be repurchasing!
I'm going to include a few photos below so you can see my hair when I use this in my hair. The photos are all selfies taken on my phone so please excuse the quality (and also my shameless posing, I'm a selfie girl).



No comments :

Post a Comment