Spring/Summer Fashion Wishlist

1 │ 2 │ 3 │ 4 │ 5


Over the past few days, we have had a break from the terrible weather we have been experiencing this past month. Infact, it almost seems as though Spring could be coming. Inspired by the nice weather, I have been searching the internet for some new clothes for Spring and Summer. So far I haven't actually bought anything as I am supposed to be on a spending ban (I feel like I say this a lot recently) but I have found a few items that I might treat myself to over the next few weeks.

This navy jogger jumpsuit from Nasty Gal is definitely at the top of my list! It is totally different from what I normally wear, but I am in love with! I might just treat myself to this when my wages go in next week! Stripes are a classic trend, so I love that this tunic from Topshop would last me for many seasons.

Last year I really started to get into wearing trousers instead of dresses during the summer, and I love how colourful these trousers from Motel are. I'm also pretty sure they have a skirt with the same, or at least a very similar, pattern which I will have to take a look at. This pink jacquard shift dress from Miss Selfridge will be perfect for a wedding I am attending during the summer!

Finally, I think these heels from River Island are so cute and different too any shoes that I own. I fell in love with them when I saw them in store a few weeks ago, and I really like the shoes from River Island so I might make these my summer shoe purchase of the year.

What clothes are on your wishlist for Spring and Summer?


No comments :

Post a Comment