#Bloggersdoitbetter | Introduction

Touch Of Belle

A few days ago Gemma from Touch of Belle sent me an email about a new series she is starting called '#BloggersDoItBetter'. The idea is that every fortnight (on a Monday) all of the participants will write a post on a topic that Gemma has read in magazines.

This should be a really great series and I love that it will give me an opportunity to start writing about topics other than beauty and fashion which is something I have been thinking of doing for a while! It is also going to be a great way to meet other bloggers which is something I love doing!

The first post should be on April 1st, so if anybody would like to get involved you can email Gemma (touchofbelle@gmail.com) with your URL and name. Or you can comment on Gemma's original post which you can read here.


No comments :

Post a Comment