#HaveYouDiscovered | Brow Tools



When I saw the topic for this weeks 'Have You Discovered' I wasn't sure if I was going to do it, as I really don't have a favourite brow tool and I am constantly on the look out for new ways to make them look half decent. However since I have missed the last 2 topics, I decided that I would do it anyway. So instead of showing you my favourite brow tool, I am just going to show you all of the products I use to do my brows, as while I am not 100% happy with my brows, I still think everything I use does help to make them look better.

The first step in making my brows look half decent is to give them a quick groom. To do this I will use either a brow brush or a spoolie. I have no particular preference for either, it just depends which I pick up. I have had this brow brush for ages and I don't even know where it is from, but I think going to be buying a new one soon and I think I am going to get this one from The Body Shop. As for the spoolie, I am currently using one that comes on the end of the George Precision Brow Pencil in Light Brown.

As for the actual filling in of my brows, I am constantly changing the products. I have tried pencils before but I much prefer just using a powder as I think it gives me a much more natural look. Currently I am using the MAC eyeshadow in Espresso which is a matte brown and while it is slightly too light, I quite like the look it gives me. When I use powders that actually do match my brows I always think it looks to harsh so I do tend to go slightly lighter. Previously I used the Too Faced Brow Envy kit, and I really liked it, but I can't seem to find it anymore so maybe it has been discontinued? To fill in my brows, I like to use a slanted brush. I have two that I use regularly, the brush pictured is a MAC 266 Small Angle Brush, and then I also like to use a Lancome slanted brush that I recieved as a free gift with purchase.

Now I know that the last step to a brow routine is to apply some sort of clear gel to fix them in place, but if I am completely honest, I always forget to do this, and I don't even currently own anything for this step.

So there you have it. Everything I use to fill in my brows! I probably should have included a picture to show you my brows before and after this process, but this was a last minute post and I can guarantee none of you wanted to see my face today as I have took lazy Sundays to an extreme and look a bit of a mess! But maybe someday I will do an updates brow routine and you can see them then.


No comments :

Post a Comment