Pastel Fashion Wishlist

01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06


It's been a while since I last did a wishlist post (February to be exact) so when I found out that this weeks #BloggersDoItBetter topic was on trends, I thought it would be the perfect excuse to do another on one of my current favourite trends: Pastels. I really am loving pastels at the minute: I find they suit me quite well and they are definitely easier to wear than neons which is another huge trend for Spring and Summer!

I've had my eye on this blue dress from Miss Selfridge for a few weeks now, but unfortunately it isn't available in any of my local stores and I think its a dress I would really need to try on first. I can just picture this dress paired with this beautiful Miss Selfridge necklace, which at only £16.50 is alot cheaper than this River Island necklace that I really would love to own, but at £45 is unfortunately out of my price range.

I have been after a pastel jacket for a few months now, but had pretty much given up on the idea as all the ones I was finding were too expensive (life of a part-timer) or were sold out in my size. A few weeks ago I saw someone on twitter tweet about One Nation Clothing's pastel jackets and when I went to take a look I fell in love! They also have a pastel pink jacket which I love, but I'm not sure I would pull off pink very well. If I was to buy this jacket I think it would look great paired with a pastel jumper such as this one from ASOS and maybe white jeans? I know some people might think a jacket and a jumper would be too much in the Spring and Summer, but the weather isn't too good in Northern Ireland, and I spend a lot of time feeling too cold!

Finally I love these purple heels from River Island. In my last wishlist post I featured these shoes in a lemon print, and while I still love those, I have since had my eyes on these. The only thing holding me back from buying them is a worry that I would have them wrecked after only a few wears.

Don't forget to search #bloggersdoitbetter to discover everybody else's posts for this topic!

Will you be rocking pastels this summer?


No comments :

Post a Comment