The Lip Product Addict Tag

I was recently tagged by Aisling from Rosy Smiles to do the Lip Product Addict Tag! I thought this would be a really fun tag since I am a self-confessed lipstick addict! So here goes...

1. Favourite balm/treatment?
For years my go-to balm was vaseline, but a year ago I finally discovered the Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream and I have loved using it on my lips every night right before bed!

2. Best eye-catching red?
I had to think hard about this, as I have a few favourite reds, but I think I will have to choose my Topshop Lip Bullet in 'Joyride'. This is a gorgeous cherry red and I have reviewed it in the past, so if you want to know more read about it here.

3. Best Luxury and Best Drugstore?
Without a doubt my best luxury would have to be my Chanel Lipsticks. I have tried both the Rouge Allure and the Rouge Coco Shine and I love both lines and can't wait to add to my collection. As for drugstore, I think I would have to go for either Rimmel lipsticks, especially the Kate Moss lipstick in 05.

4. Best MAC Lipstick?
I used to love my MAC lipsticks but recently I haven't been reaching for them. If I was to choose a favourite however I would probably have to go for Ravishing which is a sheer peachy coral.

5. The most disappointing?
Hmm this is a tough one, as I'm rarely disappointed by lip products. Though I guess I would have to say I was disappointed with the L'oreal lipsticks I have tried. They have been the most gorgeous colours but I am really not a fan of the formulas as I they are so ridiculously drying on the lips.

6. Liner - yes or no?
No! I actually really like the answer Fleurdeforce gave in her video so I'm going to steal it: I'm not a very neat person and my hair and makeup always has a slightly messy look it it, so I prefer the look I get when I go without lip liner!

7. Best gloss?
I can't say I wear gloss all that often (in fact, I don't even think I wear it once a month) but when I do I normally reach for my Nars lipgloss in Super Orgasm. Super Orgasm is a sheer pink which has a gorgeous golden shimmer to it. I like this lip gloss because it isn't too sticky which I hate it in a lipgloss.

8. Something extra?
I can't end this tag without mention Revlon lip products. While I have never tried any of their lipsticks, I love their Colorburst Lip Butters! I have been wearing 'Lollipop' almost every day for the past few weeks, and for me to wear the same colour for this long is unheard of! I have only tried one of their Matte Balms so far, but I can't wait to try more.

I'm not going to tag anyone specific as I don't know who has and hasn't done this tag. So if you have yet to do this tag then I TAG YOU! Make sure to tell me if you do this tag so I can read your answers!


No comments :

Post a Comment