Happy Fathers Day

Sometimes I think Dads don't get enough recognition for the amazing jobs they do. Most people seem to make a much bigger deal of their Mums, and I know this is definitely the case in our family (ofcourse she totally deserves all of this attention). At Christmas, Mothers day and her birthday, my Mum gets a lot of money spend on her but when it comes to my Dad, his celebrations are always a lot more low-key. So I thought I would take this opportunity to write a quick post about how amazing my Dad is.

My Dad hasn't had the easiest of lives, especially in recent years, but he never lets his hardships get in his way. He is almost always smiling and always tries his hardest to provide us with the best lives we can have. He drives us everywhere, cooks us our dinner and always makes sure we don't go without.

Dad has always been one of my best friends. I can tell him anything and I know he will always be there to support me no matter what. When I was a baby, my parents and I lived in Germany, and Dad always tells me about how he used to bring me for walks, and those walks generally ended up in the pub. Apparently back then newborn babies where rarely out and about so much with just their dads, so he was always bought a beer or two, and even now, we like to talk and bond over a few beers.

In short, my Dad is amazing, and my hero. I love you Dad!



No comments :

Post a Comment