I'm on Youtube?

So, as the title suggests... I'M NOW ON YOUTUBE.

Yep, thats right, I decided to put up a youtube video. I've been looking to do videos for a while now, but the camera I'm currently using for my blog doesn't have video, and my webcam on my macbook is terrible quality. So today when I was in town, I decided to part with some of my IMATS money and buy myself a new camera. I only got a Canon Powershot S2500, but it will do for now until I can get a DSLR (hopefully a few after I come back from London) at which time the quality will improve immensely.

For my first video I decided to stick with a simple 'get to know me' tag video. It is kinda (i.e very) awkward, but that will hopefully improve when I get more comfortable talking to a camera.

I have quite a few ideas for future videos, but I would love some requests, so if you have any either comment on youtube, or on here!




No comments :

Post a Comment