London IMATS 2014 | Wishlist



As some of you may know, this weekend I will be attending the London IMATS with my sister Sarah-Anne. As I have already mentioned on numerous occasions, I am so excited, and I can't wait to look at all of the different brands and see what discounts are available. As I have already put up a post about the speakers I am looking to see (you can read that here) I thought I would share my wishlist with you all. My wishlist mostly consists of Crown Brush, OCC and NYX, however I have some money set aside for other brands as I know I will want to buy other products once I actually have a chance to look at them and swatch them.

1. NYX Butter Glosses
I'm not normally a lip gloss fan, however I read so many great things about these butter glosses that have made me want to try them. If they are available I will probably be getting the shades Cherry Pie and Peach Cobbler as, from what I've seen online, they are gorgeous.

2. Ben Nye Banana Powder
This product was made famous by Kim Kardashian and is loved by so many pros and make-up lovers so I am intrigued to try this for myself. This product should be carried by Guru Makeup Emporium so I am really tempted to buy it, even though it is probably a little heavier than what I would normally reach for.

3. NYX Cream Blushes
I have yet to try a cream blush (crazy, I know) and while I would love to try some of the MAC cream blushes, I thought it would be safer to try a cheaper option to begin with. There are a few shades I am currently interested in, but I won't know which I'm getting until I have an opportunity to actually swatch them.

4. OCC Lip Tars
Ah yes, the much hyped Lip Tars that everyone seems to love. I have always wanted to try these but I wanted to actually view the colours in person, so I have never had the opportunity to. I am only going to be buying one or two to begin with, but I am going to be noting down the shades that I like, so that if I'm a fan of the product itself I can buy more online. Currently the shades I am most excited to swatch are Strumpet, Grandma and Stalker (Grandma and Stalker are the two pictured).

5. Nars Laguna Bronzer
Another hyped up product that I have tried. Last year NARS had some amazing discounts on their products (though apparently they had a very limited product selection) so if they repeat that again this year I will be trying to buy this, even if it is in the form of a gift set.

6. NYX Powder Blushes
NYX blushes are supposed to be quite good, so depending on the shades, and the discount available, I will probably buy a few. Though if I end up buying a few of the cream blushes I may skip this one...

7. Crown Brush
I have been looking to buy some new brushes for a while now, but I am always too poor to buy my favourite MAC brushes, so I thought I would take this opportunity to buy a couple of the Crown Brushes as a lot of bloggers seem to really like them. I don't know which I will be buying until I am there, but I am interested in looking at the C431, C433, SS012 and C450.

08. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils
I have a couple of the Jumbo Eye Pencils and I really like them so I will definitely be picking up a few more. I know I will be buying Black Bean as I used to have it and then I lost it, but I have no idea what other colours I will be buying. Though I looked at Sparkle Green online and it looks really pretty so I will probably be buying it.

So there is my wishlist. After I have been I will be putting up a haul post, so keep an eye out for that! And if you are going to IMATS, what are you planning on buying?


No comments :

Post a Comment