Imats Tag

So this year I will be attending IMATS for the first time! All I can say is excited doesn't even begin to cover it. My family and friends are probably getting pretty sick of it because I NEVER shut up about it! So when I saw that Becky at Angels Secrets has done the IMATS tag, I knew I had to do it aswell.

1. Which IMATS are you attending?
I'm going to be attending the London IMATS and I'm going on the Saturday! I am so unbelievably excited, and can't wait to browse all of the stalls and listen to some talks!

2. Have you ever been to IMATS before?
No this will be my first IMATS! I've never been to any kind of beauty related event before so I'm looking forward to getting a chance to talk to other bloggers.

3. How are you getting there?
Well as you may know I live in Northern Ireland, so I'm going to be flying over on the Friday night. I'm not sure how I will be getting to the actual event: our hotel is very close so if it is a good day I'll probably walk.

4. Are you bringing anyone along?
Yes, I will be going with my sister Sarah-Anne! However she isn't exactly into the whole beauty thing, so I'm not sure if she's going to stay the whole day with me.

5. Is there anything else in the IMATS host city that you want to see?
This is both mine and my sisters first time in London so there is a lot that we want to see! I will be blogging or vlogging our trip, so keep an eye out for that!

6. What days will you be in the city that IMATS is in?
We will be arriving on the Friday night and we are staying until the Tuesday night!

7. Who do you want to meet?
As I've already mentioned, I'm looking to meet some fellow bloggers as this is the first opportunity I have had to do so.

8. What company’s exhibits are you most excited to see?
Oh goodness there are so many. Emm, to begin with I am extremely excited for Nyx, MAC and Nars. I also really want to take a look at Crown and Royal and Langnickel, and Inglot as these are brands I've never had a chance to look at and use.

9. What products are you looking for?
Well I haven't my actual wish list wrote yet, but I do know that I'm definitely going to get an Inglot Freedom System Palette. I'll be getting a few things from Nyx (probably some blushes), and I'm going to get some brushes I just don't know what brushes or from what brand. I'm also currently deciding on whether or not to get the Ben Nye Banana Powder as I've been reading up about it and it sounds like a great product. When I actually get my list wrote up (hopefully next week) I'll be doing a blog post on it!

10. How much do you plan to spend?
I'm thinking my budget will be around £200. That could change though depending on how many hours I get in work over the next few weeks.

11. What do you want to get out of IMATS?
Well asides from lots of new makeup, I really want to learn some new makeup techniques and tips. I have pretty much decided on all the talks I want to go to (blog post on that will be coming next week aswell) so I'm hoping those can help me learn a thing or two. I'm also hoping to get over my shyness when I am around new people. I will be pretty disappointed with myself if I let my shyness get in the way of meeting new people.

Are any of you going to IMATS? If so, leave a comment letting me know what day you are going! Also if you are, then I tag you!


No comments :

Post a Comment