Review | Revlon Colorburst Crayon 'Audacious'


I first bought the Revlon Colorburst Crayon in Audacious back in the Spring but lost it after only one use. I finally got around to repurchasing a few weeks ago so I thought it was time I reviewed it for you all!

Audacious is a bright coral from the Matte Balm line. I love bright matte shades so I was very excited to try this out. When on the lips this shade is bright yet not too bold so it will still work well coming in to the Autumn and Winter months.


Since this is a matte balm, it is slightly drying on the lips, but isn't overly drying to the point where it leaves your lips feeling horrible. I find that as long as you apply some lip balm before applying, and re-apply it every few hours you should be fine. Since it is a matte balm you also have to ensure you exfoliate your lips before, as it shows up all of the dry skin on your lips.

This product has a decent lasting time of about 3-4 hours, maybe even slightly more if you aren't drinking or eating too much during that time. It wears off evenly which is good as I have a habit of forgetting to put this into my bag to reapply during the day. Also it has a scent to it which smells amazing!

I would definitely recommend this product if you are looking a fun and bright lip colour. At only £7.99, they are definitely a bargain!




No comments :

Post a Comment