Autumn 2014 Wishlist

01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10

We are slowly approaching the season of brown leaves, lying by the fires and frosty mornings, which can only mean one thing; it's time to change up the wardrobes! As much as I love summer, I am really looking forward to breaking out the hats and cozy knitted sweaters and as a result I have spent the past few weeks searching for new clothes that I can wear this season. So ofcourse this meant I had to share all of my favourite finds with you all.

One of my favourite pieces has to be this pink biker coat. Unfortunately it is sold out in my size so I am hoping they still have some in my size as I tried it on last week and I loved it (I need to learn to buy on the spot). I also really love this printed dress from Zara. It has a folksy vibe to it which is a little different to my usual style, but I really am considering buying this when my wages go in. My final main love is this checked scarf which is again from Zara. I love scarves from Zara as they are huge and can double as blankets which is perfect when you get a little chilly, which I do a lot.

Have you been buying any new clothes for autumn?


No comments :

Post a Comment