Review | Ciaté Paint Pot 'Pillow Fight'


It has been a while since I reviewed any nail polishes, so when I bought the Ciaté Mini Mani Advent Calendar from TK Maxx a few weeks ago, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to start them again. The first polish I tried is 'Pillow Fight' which Ciaté describe as a "Creamy delicate grey with the smallest hint of lilac". So how did I like it? Read on to find out...


I absolutely loved this colour on my nails, as it is so different to what I would normally wear. I usually go for much brighter colours, even during the winter so this made a nice change. As I've already mentioned, Ciaté described this colour as being grey with a hint of lilac, but I would actually consider it to be the other way around as I definitely noticed the lilac more than the grey.

The polish applies quite sheerly and as you can see from the picture above, the two coats I applied was definitely not enough. The next time I will be applying a third coat. I managed to wear this polish for four days before it started to chip, and I think it would have last another day or two if I hadn't been working (stacking shelves does not allow me pretty nails).

This is a perfect nail polish for autumn and winter and I can definitely see myself wear it a lot over the next few months! I love the quality of this nail polish and can not wait to try some more of the polishes that came in the Advent Calendar so expect a lot more nail polish reviews!

Ciaté Paint Pot 'Pillow Fight': £9/13.5ml


No comments :

Post a Comment