Spreading the Blogger Love: Blogs I Love

A few weeks ago I came home after a bad day at work, in a pretty crappy mood. My initial plan was to head straight to bed and read a book, but I decided to quickly check Twitter first. Within a couple of minutes I had a big smile on my face and my bad mood had disappeared. The reason? The amazing blogging community and, to be more specific, Aisling of Rosy Smiles who has just put up a 'Blogs I Love' post, which she had included my little blog. So today I will be doing my own post so that I can continue to spread the blogger love!

1.Rosy Smiles
As I have already mentioned, it was Aisling who inspired me to do this post, but that isn't the only reason I included her. I came across Aisling in a beauty chat on twitter and we got chatting over the fact we are both from Northern Ireland (it turns out we even have mutual friends!) and since then she has became one of the bloggers I would talk to the most! Rosy Smiles is a great blog, which has a mixture of beauty and lifestyle. Aisling has a little bit of an Illamasqua addiction, so when I finally get round to buying some of their products, this blog will be the first place I check for advice!

2. Miss Makeup Magpie
Run by the lovely Gemma, Miss Makeup Magpie is definitely one of my favourite beauty blogs! I don't think I have ever came across a blog that gets updated as regularly as this (there are new posts every day), and every single post is of the same high quality! Also I can't discuss Gemma's blog without giving a mention to the layout... isn't it one of the cutest designs in the blogosphere?

3. Porcelain Shree
I first came across Shree's blog in the run up to last Christmas, when we where paired up together for an international Secret Santa, and I quickly became hooked on her blog. Shree is one of the few American bloggers I follow, and her blog is a great combination of beauty and lifestyle posts! While I love all of her posts I am particularly fond of her lifestyle posts: they always make me so jealous that I don't live in the US!

4. Forever Scarlet
Carolyn is another fellow Northern Irish blogger and she posts about a range of topics from fashion to lifestyle! I love reading her fashion posts in particular as Carolyn has amazing style and always looks great! I follow many fashion bloggers, but I find Carolyn to be one of the few whose outfits actually give me inspiration and ideas.

5. World of Wanderlust
If I was able to switch lives with any blogger, it would without a doubt be Brooke from World of Wanderlust. Brooke is currently solo-travelling around the world, and documenting her travels on her blog. Every time she blogs about a destination it instantly goes on my bucket list of places to visit. I can spend hours trawling through Brookes blog, youtube and instagram, even though it does send my jealousy through the roof! Also, it has to be said that I have never seen a more fashionable traveller. No clue how she manages it!

So there you have it, 5 of my favourite blogs. If any of you have done a similar post let me know as I would love to read it, and if not then I encourage you to do one! You never know... you could end up making a fellow bloggers day!


No comments :

Post a Comment