Blogmas Day 3 | Gift Guide for Her


Mini Lipstick Charms | Kate: The Kate Moss Book | Vogue: The Gown Book | Faux Fur Coat | Blue Mini Frame Bag | Chelsea Boots | Diana Camera


So with just over three weeks until Christmas, I thought it was time I put up my Christmas gift guides! I know some people already have all of the Christmas shopping done, but if you are anything like me and my friends, you still have a lot to buy! So today we be looking at some things you can buy the females.

Makeup is an obvious choice for females. These Charlotte Tilbury lipstick charms are are cute and I know I would be so happy if I was to receive these on Christmas Day. When paired with a cute dress, this coat, boots and bags would make a gorgeous outfit. With New Years coming and lots of parting expected you need a camera to take fun photos, which is why this Lomography Diana Camera would make a perfect present.

Finally, coffee table books always make great presents. If I could, I would love to receive these books. They are on the pricey side (£50 & £60) so they will probably be presents you would buy for someone really close, but I am sure a lot of people would really appreciate them! I definitely would.

So there is the first of my three gift guides. I hope you enjoy them... come back tomorrow for the second!


No comments :

Post a Comment