Blogmas Day 4 | Gift Guide for Him


Wallet and Cardholder Gift Set | Scarf | Leather Watch | Jumper | Cufflinks | Playstation 4 | Paco Rabane 'One Million'


So I don't know about any of you, but I always struggle to buy gifts for men. Every year I try so hard to buy a great and more original gift, but I always end up sticking to the same theme... clothes and games. So for all of you who, like me, are struggling to come up with a gift for any guys in your life, I've put together a little guide to try and give you a few suggestions.

I absolutely love this leather Fossil watch. I think the navy makes a nice change from the more obvious choice of brown or black, and I'm sure a lot of guys would appreciate it. I've included my favourite aftershave... Paco Rabane One Million. I love this scent and a lot of my male friends do aswell. As a huge portion of males seem to be very into their games, this Playstation 4 would make a brilliant present. It is on the pricey side though, so it should probably be saved for someone who you are close to.

Do you have any suggestions? If so, leave them in the comments... they would be greatly appreciated!


No comments :

Post a Comment