Blogmas Day 5 | Statement Necklace from Argento

So you may have noticed that I am 2 days behind on Blogmas. Because I had decided to do Blogmas so last minute, I haven't had a chance to schedule posts (work really does get in the way of blogging sometimes) so since I've not really been home these past two days I didn't have an opportunity to blog. So on two days over the next week I will be posting two blogs to get myself caught up. Now that that has been explained lets get into the post...


With Christmas approaching, I have been on the search for the perfect pieces of jewellery to wear through the festive season. One of my favourite places to look for jewellery is Argento as they have a great variety of different brands and price ranges so there is something for everyone. After a long look I found this beautiful gold and grey statement necklace * from Dirty Ruby.


I love the combination of grey and gold, and I think the velvet makes this a perfect choice for Christmas as I always associate velvet with the holidays. This necklace would be perfect when paired with either a casual or a dressy outfit, which is why I think it would make a great present. It is priced at £22 which I think is a bargain for such a beautiful piece.


As well as this necklace, I fell in love with so many more items. Some of my other favourites include this rose gold love ring and lapis teardrop necklace. Both would make perfect Christmas gifts, and I know I would love to wake up on Christmas morning to find these waiting under the tree for me.

Thank-you to Argento for gifting me this necklace. I absolutely love it, and can not wait to wear it all through the festive season.


No comments :

Post a Comment