Blogmas Day 6 | The Christmas Tag

I love doing tag posts, and I thought this would be perfect as it fits in perfectly with the Blogmas theme!

1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
I actually covered this on Day 2 of Blogmas, so if you want to see my five favourite Christmas movies, read that here. But if I was to choose a favourite, it would without a doubt be White Christmas. I'm a huge fan of the old classics, and of musicals, so this movie just makes me so happy.

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Neither. I actually open mine on Christmas night, though we normally open one on Christmas morning or on Christmas Eve (normally pyjamas). The reason we open ours so late is my Mum works every Christmas until 3pm, and then we always meet her at my aunties for Christmas Dinner and then drinks after. So it is normally quite late by the time we get home.

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
I have so many good memories that my head is actually struggling to pick one. But I just love the tradition of Christmas Day. I suppose I love the memory of when I was younger, and every Christmas I would wake up super early (say 5/6 in the morning) and grab my stocking from the bottom of my bed. Then my brother, sister and I would meet on one our beds and we would look through them before waking up our parents and opening our Santa presents.

4. Favourite festive food?
Ooh I have so many. Turkey is of course a favourite, and then I love cranberry sauce. And while they are not food, I love mulled wine and Baileys hot chocolate.

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
I can't think of a favourite, over the years I have got so many amazing presents. I always love it when someone has bought me something really personal and meaningful.

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Anything cinnamon or spicy! Unfortunately my sister doesn't like cinnamon so I can't burn it too much.

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
No we don't have any. At the most we would all settle in the living room and watch a Christmas film but that's about it.

8. What tops your tree?
An angel. We have always had an angel instead of a star.

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
Oh goodness, I'm sure there have been many but I can't remember. I'm sure I probably asked for a pony at some point.

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
Being with family, and just the magic of it all!

So there you have it. I tag anybody reading this to do this tag. If you don't have a blog you can post your answers in the comments below!


No comments :

Post a Comment