Blogmas Day 7 | Gift Guide: Stocking Fillers


Hand Cream Trio | Trivia Geek Gamer | Ciate Tree Trinket | Hoop Earrings | Quilted Phone Case Purse | Maleficent | Smartphone Fisheye Lens

So today I am bringing you the last of my gift guides... stocking fillers! All of these gifts are under £25 and would also make great secret santa presents, or a main present if you are on a budget. I love all of these gifts that I have chosen for this guide, but I think my favourite would have to be the fisheye lens for smartphones. I take so many pictures using my iPhone, so it would be brilliant to have some fun lens to make my pictures more fun and interesting.

I love receiving DVD's for Christmas and I'm sure I'm not the only one. When I was younger and all of the presents I was buying where on a very strict budget, you could guarantee most of my family would be receiving DVDs or CDs. Little trivia games like this are also a little stocking filler I always love to receive as I love to find out new trivia... I'm the kind of person who can't watch a film or TV show without going on to IMDB.

An of course no stocking would be complete without some form of beauty item. These Ciate tree trinkets are so cute and a perfect idea, and hand creams are always beauty product people need.

I hope you enjoyed this gift guide. If you have any other suggestions for gift guides then leave them in the comments below! Thanks for reading.


No comments :

Post a Comment