Blogmas Day 8 | Favourite Christmas Songs

I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I LOVE Christmas music. From the 1st of December on, it is pretty much all I listen to, and I get so excited when I am walking around the shopping centre, buying Christmas presents, with the Christmas tunes playing in the background. So today I thought I would share my five favourite songs with you all!

15. "Step in to Christmas" Elton John

14. "The Christmas Song (Merry Christmas to You)" Nat King Cole

13. "Spread a Little Love on Christmas Day" Destiny's Child

12. "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" Frank Sinatra

11. "Walking in the Air" Peter Auty

10. "Christmas Wrapping" The Waitresses

9. "2000 Miles" The Pretenders

8. "Blue Christmas" Elvis Presley

7. "Sleigh Ride" The Ronnettes

6. "Fairy Tale of New York" The Pogues ft Kirsty MacColl

5. "A Winters Tale" David Essex

4. "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" Andy Williams

3. "All I Want for Christmas is You Mariah Carey

And now for my joint two favourite Christmas songs...

2. "Little Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth" Bing Crosby ft David Bowie


1. "White Christmas" Bing Crosby


I have to say, narrowing my favourite songs down to just 15 was so difficult! At the beginning I was only listing my top 5, then it turned into the top 10, and finally top 15... and I could have went on.

What are your favourite Christmas songs? Let me know in the comments below.


No comments :

Post a Comment