Review | Sleek Face Form 'Light'

Recently I have made it my mission to improve my contouring skills, and have therefore been on the search for different contouring products. For a while I was using my Nars 'Laguna' bronzer, but I decided I wanted to buy something a little cheaper (Laguna is just a little too expensive for every day use). I had heard a lot of good things about the Sleek Face Form palettes, and with the added bonus of being only £9.99, I decided to give it a go.

The packaging for this palette is simple yet chic: black casing with a large mirror on the inside. At first I was slightly worried that the case would get damaged when being thrown around in my bag but this hasn't been the case, though the case does easily pick up dust and fingerprints which is a tad annoying. As I've mentioned there is a large mirror on the inside which I find very handy for days when I am having to do my makeup on the go, as I never seem to have a compact mirror with me.

There are four shades available: Fair, Light, Medium and Dark. Being the pale skinned girl that I am, I settled on light which contains a contour powder, highlighter and bronzer. The fair also comes with this combination, while the medium and dark come with a bronzer instead of a blush.

The contour powder is fairly light and works really well on my pale skin. One of my biggest worries that I always have when it comes to contouring is that I will end up looking muddy, but I don't have that issue with this contour. I like a very subtle contour which this works great for, but if you are looking a slightly more extreme contour then you probably won't like this shade. The highlighter is a lovely shimmery shade that leave a slight sheen and glow. The blush is also a gorgeous- a pink/coral shade with gold sparkles (my pictures are picking up on that) which gives the most gorgeous subtle glow that can be built up to a more intense colour. The blush reminds me a lot of Nars 'Orgasm' so this will be a perfect dupe if you can't afford a Nars blush.

All of the shades in this palette are great quality- they all blend in to the skin wonderfully and none of them feel chalky. For only £9.99 this product is definitely worth it, especially if you are a beginner when it comes to contouring as it is so easy to use and has everything you need (well apart from brushes).

Sleek Face Form 'Light': £9.99


No comments :

Post a Comment