Review | Balance Me Pure Skin Face Wash

Back in April I had a skin consultation as part of a makeup lesson, and the woman who took it gave me some brilliant suggestions for my skin care routine. One of these suggestions was the Balance Me Pure Skin Face Wash. Balance Me is a natural, paraben and sulphate free, British skincare brand that I have somehow managed to never try.

As somebody with combination/oily skin (emphasis on the oily) this was recommended to me due to the fact it is a foaming face wash which helps to balance out the oiliness in my t-zone without drying out the more normal areas of my skin. The product has a gel texture which doesn't leave a film and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean.

I tend not to use this wash to take off my makeup as I prefer to use my Garnier Micellar Water, however I have tried this for removing makeup and it definitely does a great job, even with my eye makeup. It has a really refreshing natural scent that is especially perfect in the morning as I feel it helps to make me feel more awake.

To use this I like to take a tiny amount with damp hands and then massage over my dry face. Sometimes I add a tiny bit more water but generally it foams up perfectly without. After massaging the face wash in for about a minute I like to rinse it off using a muslin cloth as this helps to give my skin a slight exfoliation.

I have been using this face wash for 2 months now, and it has definitely helped to improve my skin. One of the biggest differences it has made is that my t-zone is nowhere near as oily as it was before, which as you can imagine, has made me extremely happy. In terms of breakouts, I can't comment on whether or not it has made much of a difference as I only ever get the odd breakout and that hasn't changed, but my skin definitely looks healthier overall.

The Balance Me Pure Skin Face Wash retails at £16 for a 125ml bottle which I think is great value for money as a tube lasts a long time. You can also buy smaller tubes if you want to try it out before committing to a full size. You can buy this product from the Balance Me website.


No comments :

Post a Comment