Review | Makeup Revolution Radiance Palette



I have a confession to make... until a month ago I had never tried a Makeup Revolution product. I know, crazy right. Well last month I finally decided it was time to see what all the fuss was about and I picked up my first product. Originally I wanted to try the Contour Palette, however it was out of stock, so instead I bought the Radiance Palette which consists of three gorgeous highlights.

The Radiance Palette comes in a beautiful black casing that has a very sleek and stylish look to it. Due to the shiny black, it does pick up fingerprints easily, but they are just as easily cleaned off so it's no issue. When you open the palette up, you'll see that there is a great sized mirror on the inside, which makes this the perfect palette for traveling with.



There are three highlighters in this palette and they are: Breathe, Exhale and Glow.

Breathe, is a beautiful nude beige shade, that is almost a perfect match for my skintone. At first this put me off it as I didn't see any use for it as a cheekbone highlight, however I have since come to discover how perfect it is for giving me an all over glow when I'm feeling a little dull. The slight shimmer brightens up my skin without making me look like a disco ball and is therefore perfect for everyday use.

Exhale, is my go-to cheek bone highlighter in this palette. It is a (slightly) frosty cool toned shade that should suit a lot of skin tones. The only thing I would say is to use this shade sparingly as there is a lot more of a shimmer in this shade and therefore could look a bit much. This is also a gorgeous colour for using on the inner corner of your eyes as it should really brighten and open them up.

Glow, is my least-used shade but I still love it. It is a deep golden shade, that would look perfect on medium to dark skin tones. At the minute I'm not getting much use of it, but during the summer when I have a bit of a tan I can imagine I'll be reaching for this a lot more often!



These are three gorgeous shades that I can imagine a lot of people would love. And at only £8 for the palette it is an absolute bargain! After using this palette I can't wait to try a lot more Makeup Revolution products, as I can finally see what all the hype around this brand is about!

The Makeup Revolution Radiance Palette is £8 and can be purchased here

No comments :

Post a Comment