My Favourite Barry M Nail Polishes



Over the years I have tried a lot of nail polish brands. For ages I strictly bought more expensive brands such as OPI or Ciate thinking that because they cost more, they just HAD to be better than all of the cheaper high street brands. That is, until I tried Barry M nail polishes, and since then I've hardly bought another brand. Despite all of the nail polishes being between £2.99 and £4.99, they are the highest quality nail polishes I own. They are the only nail polish that I can wear for days without chipping, and the colour and finish selection is one of the greatest selections you can find. So today I thought I would share with you my six favourite nail polishes from my collection.





1. Gelly 'Lychee' (£3.99) Lychee is a gorgeous beige nude that looks great, even against my super pale skin. I don't tend to go for nudes a lot but when I do this is my go-to colour.

2. Matte 'Vanilla' (£3.99) Vanilla is my favourite matte nail polish. It is a gorgeous grey with lilac undertones and I love how it is a classic shade that should suit all skin tones.

3. Gelly 'Pomegranate' (£3.99) I'm not usually a pink nail polish girl, but when I do find myself wanting a pink nail, I normally reach for Pomegranate, which is a beautiful red-pink shade. I think the red in this polish is why I don't mind it, as it stops it from looking to barbie-ish.

4. Classic 'Vintage Violet' (£2.99) Out of all my nail polishes, Vintage Violet is definitely my favourite. It is a gorgeous grey toned mauve (I personally class it as mauve over violet, but maybe thats just me) and it just looks so classic and gorgeous with everything. And I always get so many compliments when I wear it and, lets be honest, who doesn't love a compliment?

5. Gelly 'Greenberry' (£3.99) Ok, so normally I am not one for bright nail polishes, however I do have a few exceptions and Greenberry is one of those. A gorgeous bright turquoise, it is perfect for the Spring/Summer months, and helps to add a pop of colour to my usual dark toned outfits.

6. Gelly 'Satsuma' (£3.99) Satsuma is another one of my bright favourites, and boy is it bright. As you can probably see from the pictures, this is a proper full on orange, that probably doesn't even go with my skin tone, but I just can't help but love it.

Do you use Barry M nail polishes? Which are your favourites? And if not, what is your favourite nail polish brand?

No comments :

Post a Comment