Review | Ped Egg Power



Summer is here, which means it's time to break out the sandals. Unfortunately, that also means it's time for us to start taking better care of our feet to make sure they are in tip top condition for everyone to see. Through out the year I tend to wear uncomfortable shoes that don't exactly leave me with the smoothest of feet so I am always on the lookout for new products that will help to get my feet sandal ready. I used to use the original Ped Egg years ago, and I really like it, so when I saw the Ped Egg Power on sale in my local supermarket, I knew I had to give it a go.



The Ped Egg Power is a battery operated electric roller which uses an abrasive roller to get rid of dead skin and a smoothing roller to give you baby-soft feet. It comes in two colours, pink and blue, and being the girly girl that I am, I just had to go for the pink.

I've been using this for a while now and, unfortunately, it wasn't the wonder product I was hoping it would be. While it did make a slight difference the first few times I used it, after a couple of uses it stopped making a difference. This could be down to perhaps needing to change the rolling blades more regularly than I would have thought, but even let, I can't find anywhere were I can buy the refills, and I wouldn't like to be repurchasing the entire Ped Egg every two weeks.



Overall, unfortunately I don't think this Ped Egg Power is worth the money. I think it would be good to use if your feet are in fairly decent condition and only need a bit of tlc every now and then, but otherwise I think you'd be better sticking to the original Ped Egg, as in my opinion, it did a much better job.

You can buy the Ped Egg Power for £14.99 from Boots

No comments :

Post a Comment