Prettiest Highlight Palette on the High Street?



Lately I have developed quite the fondness for highlights. My daily makeup is no longer complete unless I have covered my face in copious layers of highlight. Because of this I have been trying out lots of different high street highlights but this palette from Sleek is by far the prettiest, and judging by the hype surrounding this product, I'm not the only one who thinks so.



The Sleek Solstice Highlighting Palette comes with four different highlights, all as pretty as the next: Ecliptic, Hemisphere, Subsolar and Equinox. All four of these shades are amazing, and they all suit my pale, cool toned skin tone. The top right, Hemisphere is definitely my absolute favourite out of the four. It is a baked highlight with a purple tone and it is like the perfect Instagram highlight. The bottom left, Subsolar, is a beautiful pearly white that I love to to use on the inner corner of my eyes. Equinox, the bottom right, is a gorgeous warm toned highlight that I love to use sparingly over my face to give me a subtle glow. The final shade, Ecliptic, which is the top left, is a cream highlight. As I'm not the biggest fan of cream products, I can't say I use this all that often, but when I do, I can't deny how beautiful it is.

One thing that really makes this palette stand out amongst other highlighting palettes on the high street, is the gorgeous packaging. Unlike most palettes that seem to come in the usual black, the Solstice palette comes in a gorgeous golden mirrored case which instantly makes it look so much more expensive. The only negative I have for this, is that it shows up EVERY fingerprint and therefore results in me carrying out a lot of cleaning, but I can live with that if it means having this palette. The inside of the palette also includes a handy mirror which makes this the perfect palette for travelling.

Overall this is definitely one of my favourite palettes that I own, and definitely my favourite highlight palette, and I would repurchase it in a heartbeat. And best of all, it is only £9.99 which makes it a bargain!

You can buy the Sleek Solstice Highlight Palette for £9.99 from Boots

No comments :

Post a Comment