My Blog to-do List



I'm sure I'm not the only blogger who has a million things they want to do for their blog. From design, to photographs, there's always something we want to change or work on, and when we complete it, it gives us a great feeling of pride or acomplishment. So last night when I was sat down writing out my to-do list, I decided it would be a great idea to share it with all of you! Not only will let you know what kind of changes might be coming to the blog, it will also hopefully give me a kick in the ass to do it all, as I would hate for you all to know how lazy I really am!

1. Create a media kit This is something I've meaning to do for years, and I've started it on many occasions, but I've never actually completed one. Media kits are great for pitching to brands so it's definitely something every blogger should have.

2. Switch from Blogger to Wordpress I've been talking about doing this for a while, and the only thing that's holding me back atm is funds. The reason I want to switch to Wordpress is that they give you a lot more freedom over design, widgets etc, and this is something I really want. As I said however, due to current lack of funds, this might have to wait for a while.

3. Change my design I've only had this design for a while, and while I do love it, I really want to change. I do however love the colour scheme, so I think I might stick with the colour scheme. I won't be changing my design until I switch to Wordpress, so this is another task that might take a while.

4. Offer advertising I would love to start offering advertising packages, but I don't think my blog is currently established enough to charge for this. So instead I'm thinking of offering free advertising.

5. Improve blog photography I don't think I will ever be finished with trying to improve my blog photography, but I think that is a good thing. Looking back at my first posts, I can see how far I have came in terms of my photography, so I am excited to see how I can improve in the future.

6. Start writing about topics other than beauty I would love to write posts about topics such as feminism, but unfortunately any time I have tried, I've felt like my post just isn't good enough, leading me to never publish them. I think I just need to get over my nerves about these posts, and go for it!

So there you have it, some of the tasks I want to accomplish on my blog in the future. Some of these I hope to complete in the near future, and others might take a little bit longer, but I hope to achieve them all within the next year.

No comments :

Post a Comment