My Two Body Product Saviours *



We're now properly into Autumn, and the cold weather has played havoc with my skin, particularly my legs. So as is my tradition every year, I have spent the past month trying out all of my body lotions and products to see which ones are going to be the super products of the year that help to return my skin to it's summer glory.

The first of the two products, is my Aromatherapy Associates Relax Massage and Body Oil. I love to use this body oil after a bath or shower to hydrate my skin and prevent it from drying out, especially if I have shaved my legs as I find my legs are always driest after shaving. It soaks in very quickly and doesn't feel sticky or too oily on my skin, which I find a lot of body oils end up doing. There are also other benefits to using this massage oil... the extracts of Camomile, Vetivert and Ylang Ylang help to relax me (I suppose that's where they got the name from ha) and give me a good nights sleep, and lets be honest... if you're well rested you entire body is in better condition anyway. It is a bit pricey at £42, but honestly, it's worth every penny!

The second product is the Beebio Active Manuka Honey Body Lotion *. I like to use this product every morning before getting dressed and it is a quick and easy product to use and soaks in quickly. Because lets be honest, as much as I love body butters, they are a pain in the ass to actually use! I love the smell of honey so for me this is a perfect scented product though I understand that not everyone shares my love of honey, so it might not be for everyone!

What body products do you reach for in the colder months?

*Some products have been kindly gifted to me, however all opinions are still my own

No comments :

Post a Comment