Blogmas Day Two | My All-Time Favourite Christmas Films



For day two of Blogmas, I thought it would be fun to share my favourite Christmas films with you all. While I tend to start watching Christmas films the minute Halloween is over, I really get into watching them come December, and since I'm a big fan of the classics, I thought there might be some on this list that you haven't watched before! I really do love nothing more than cuddling up under a huge blanket, with a hot chocolate (perhaps spiked with some Bailey's), a cinnamon candle burning, and one of these films!

Elf
Love Actually
White Christmas
Holiday Inn
It's a Wonderful Life
The Santa Clause
Miracle on 34th Street (I love both versions, but the 1947 is superior!)
Jingle All The Way
Home Alone (the 1st one in particular, hate the third!)
Santa Claus: The Movie (a lot of people hate this, but I find it so magical!)

Do you have a favourite film that I haven't mentioned? Let me know in the comments!

No comments :

Post a Comment